I love cooking... especially for my friends. However, I never follow recipes, they are usually created along the way. So as I am no big fan of cooking books (there are way too many on the market) and as I often get asked:
"How did you make this?!"

Foodmania will be my own diary from what I consider gastronomical pleasures.

Bon appétit!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tortellini, champignon and herbs with a creamy touch!


A dish I whipped up today with all the rests I had in my fridge...that's why the ingredients list is so long this time...

1-2-3 pasta:
1 pack tortellini (with herbs/ricotta fill or what ever you might have or want ;))
250 champignon sliced
250 g broccoli
1,5 dl cream 7%
70 g Philadelphia cheese
30 g chèvre
1 hand fresh basil
1 hand fresh parsley
1 hand Parmesan
salt and pepper after taste
1 hand pine-nuts

1. Boil the tortellini and broccoli pieces together 3 minutes
2. Fry the chopped champignon parallel in a pan with some olive oil, butter, salt and pepper
3. Combine the pasta/broccoli and champignon. Add both cream, philadelphia, chevre, parmesan and herbs (I also added an egg at the end but this is not necessary).

To be served with the pine-nuts and toasted bread with some Roquefort, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment