I love cooking... especially for my friends. However, I never follow recipes, they are usually created along the way. So as I am no big fan of cooking books (there are way too many on the market) and as I often get asked:
"How did you make this?!"

Foodmania will be my own diary from what I consider gastronomical pleasures.

Bon appétit!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Raspberry Smoothie "Blender in the Grass" style

The first time I drank a smoothie I was 13 and living in Santa Barbara CA from a small mall on the way to my Raintree Ranch. It is cool easy and delicious.

Smoothie, shake, sorbet.....
1,5 dl frozen raspberries
1/2 banana
1 Tbs yogurt
2 tsp vanilla sugar
0,5 dl orange juice

Mix it all with a hand held mixer or even better a blender.

Check out: http://www.drinkblenders.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment