I love cooking... especially for my friends. However, I never follow recipes, they are usually created along the way. So as I am no big fan of cooking books (there are way too many on the market) and as I often get asked:
"How did you make this?!"

Foodmania will be my own diary from what I consider gastronomical pleasures.

Bon appétit!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Burrito with friends


Extremely quick easy and good, so dig in! It is wonderfully filling after a long day of city walking.

1 box Mexican or barbecue baked beans (kidney beans)
1 small corn box
1 rice cooked (10 min bag 2 pers.)
2-4 tortillas
1/2 Mexican spice mix package (Santa Maria)
1 chicken breast

1. Slice the chicken breast and fry it in a pan while the rice cooks for 8 min.
2. Add the rice and spice mix and mix in beans and corn.

If served with Guacamole, salad and salsa i promiss that your mouth will water..at least mine always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment